Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cars...More Than Transportation

I love seaching the internet for interesting goods to buy, or wish I could buy. (See list on my sidebar --->) As some of you already know I mentioned the seatbelt bag last year and my mom bought it for me when she was on a business trip. I have carried it everyday since, but it's starting to get dirty. I'm sure there is some fancy seatbelt cleaner available but to be honest I kinda want a new purse and then I'll clean this one for later. Ok, so now that I've said all that, I found these bags and I LOVE them. They are made from vintage automotive fabrics.
I am especially fond of the 1977 ford pinto, the 1978 ford mustang and the 1977 chevy caravan. The Pinto is definitly my favorite, not only is it cute enough to carry everyday, but it's got to be a GREAT coversation starter.

No comments: