Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

First of all, I've wanted to do this for a while and I've been hesitant since I know people I work with, family members and friends read this blog....
So, Fair Warning People....If you don't want to see half nekkid parts of my body....you need to stop reading now.


Secondly, you can go here HNTbutton to read about Half Nekkid Thursday (aka HNT)!

There will probably be 5 or 6 weeks in this black & white series and then I'll decide if I want to continue doing it.

#1 Neck

5 comments:

Sassy said...

A lovely neck shot!
Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! I think you'll find it addicting. Hope you'll continue. We'd like to see more of you. So to speak.

I'll get you listed on the Nekkid roll. Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the half-nekkid!

Zephyr said...

Very nice first HNT! Hope you keep going... you can make it as tame as you want, so shouldn't have to worry your family unless you choose to do so.

Happy HNT!

David said...

What nice first post. Welcome to fun of HNT! My first post was my hardest but I really took the plunge.

Happy HNT!

Professor Fate said...

WElcome to the insanity of HNT. Great first pict. Many happy returns.

Happy HNT (belated)