Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Nonsense

I'm sure most of you noticed I changed the style of my blog, I was getting sick of the other one. Hopefully you all enjoy it, and if you don't....No worries, it will change again at some point.

We finally updated FlipFlopsInSnow....So check it out!

I can't tell you how excited I am that the Olympics are O-V-E-R. My DVR has been empty for days. I watched all my shows as slow as possible and still ran out of stuff to watch. The funny thing is I don't watch NBC all that often, but all the other stations insist on showing crap while the Olympics are on. So good riddance.

I just watched 'Sense and Sensibility' for the 10th time. I think I've seen 'Emma,' 'An Ideal Husband' and 'Little Women' at least 5 or 6 times each. I think I should have lived in that time. I made Ali go see 'Vanity Fair' with me when it came out in the theater, and I know she will never let me live it down, it was awful, but it was still 'period' enough for me to enjoy it a little.

12 people voted in the McDreamy vs McSteamy poll....It was 50/50.

No comments: