Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm IT...Friday Five

Damn You Jimmy and your tagging antics. I haven't posted on a friday in a while. Here it goes...
5 Things always in my laptop bag
Hmm...Considering I've carried my laptop bag a total of 4 times, this should be interesting.
1. Travel charger
2. A pen
3. Sticky notes
4. Sky Mall magazine, because I NEVER get tired of looking at it
5. The tag I cut off of it, yes I'm too lazy to throw it away

5 Things always in my purse
I just read the original on flea's blog and I like this question better, but I already did the laptop question...so tough, now there's six
1. My wallet
2. Lip gloss
3. Gum/Mints
4. Pen
5. Face Powder

5 Things always in my wallet
1. Debit Card
2. Drivers License
3. My business cards
4. A picture of the next tattoo I'm getting
5. Gift cards...I always seem to have at least one

5 Things always in my refrigerator
I'm with Jimmy on this one...My fridge is SO sad
1. Ketchup
2. A can of 7-up, because I hate it and will never drink it
3. Margarine, and lots of it...I use it for baking
4. Yeah...
5. That's it

5 Things always in my closet
1. A pair of 'Hammer' pants circa 1987
2. Way too many pairs of flip flops
3. Way too many pairs of pajamas
4. Way too many sweaters
5. Bridesmaids dresses

5 Things always in my car
If you know me at all, you realize how funny this question is...
1. Unlabeled CD's...I never know what's gonna be next
2. Pennies, and lots of them
3. At least one jacket/coat/scarf/hat, usually more that one of each
4. Ice scraper
5. Phone charger

5 (or more) Things always on my desk
1. Hand sanitizer...Duh, I work in a hospital
2. Highlighters
3. Stapler
4. Scissors
5. Sticky notes

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Hammer Pants!!! How cool is that?!?! They'll come back and when they do, everyone will think you're pimpin'!!! ;o)

That's awesome! I totally needed to smile today and now I'm glad I waited to check it out! Thanks for playing along! :o)