Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lets Talk TV...Again

It's roughly 4 days into the official TV premier week (its been longer for FOX, did I mention how much I'm loving FOX right now?) and my TiVo is at 62% full.

Let's talk about the new shows I have started watching: Prison Break, Reunion, House, Bones, Kitchen Confidential, Just Legal and My Name is Earl.
I LOVE all of these shows except Just Legal, I don't know how I feel about that one yet. Young lawyer, older lawyer and one is Don Johnson? I don't know if it can keep my attention.
Prison Break is the best new show of the season as far as I'm concerned.
The format of Reunion is cool, one year per week.
Bones is an interesting concept, I like the sexual tension between Booth and Brennan.
Kitchen Confidential is so my kind of humor and it just might have some staying power.
My Name is Earl....you can sum it up by saying, white trash weekly.

I've already seen Lost, The O.C., Two and a Half Men, Arrested Development, Inked, Miami Ink and Nip/Tuck. (and I tape Oprah everyday)

Let's just take a minute out of this post to talk about last nights season premier of LOST. I went to Ali's and watched it with her, Nicolle and Lenny. We were all on the edge of our seats the whole time. I want to know who thought it was a good idea to leave us with no previews for next week. :( And the pancakes were FABULOUS!! Thanks again Ali!

My TiVo is set up to record these shows either tonight or later this week: Head Cases, Freddie, Commander in Chief, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Out of Practice, Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

OK, I just realized I watch approximately 19 hours of TV a week. Have I lost my mind?

No comments: