Saturday, September 24, 2005

Random Thoughts

So I tried a lotion from Bath & Body Works that someone at work had yesterday, its Rice Flower and Shea. Anyway, I put it on my skin and it smelled like I smeared play-doh all over me. Gross. Who wants to smell like that?

I was talking politics with Dana at work this week and I was talking about how stupid it was that Bush appointed Brown to head FEMA. She doesn't follow politics much and when I told her the only qualification he had was that he ran horse shows. Dana said "yeah, Arabian horses, and those aren't even real horses." Nice comment Dana, I love it.

We were supposed to have the 4th Scavenger Hunt today and we couldn't find enough people to make it worth while. The next one is tentatively scheduled for October 29th, and then there is supposed to be a Halloween party after. I will let you all know when there are more details.

I watched the movie "Heathers" today, man I hadn't seen that movie in years. I forgot how needlessly evil it is.

No comments: