Friday, March 17, 2006

At Least My Shoulders Feel Better

Happy St Patricks Day! Let me start by saying I'm really sad!! My mom, Brenda, Ali and I were partying in NYC last St Patricks Day. I wish we were there. Really Really Drunk!
(Instead Ali and I are stuck at work all damn day, and my mom and Brenda left work early to go drink beer! So not fucking fair!)

The good news is...I got a massage this morning....at work. How cool is that? One of the benefits of working in the health care industry is they occasionally provide free massages for employees. I sure did take advantage of that at 8am this morning. Sorry, but work can wait. The really cute guy who massaged my neck/shoulders for 30 minutes made it really hard to relax. Damn cute massage therapists! A little side note: He did a fantastic job and my massage should have only been 10-15 minutes, so Happy St Pat's to ME!!

No comments: