Friday, March 31, 2006

Blog to Blog

So I think you would all be astonished if you knew how much time I wasted on the internet. But by far my favorite thing to do is click on that little button in the upper right hand corner that says "NEXT BLOG>>" Yup, I can do that for hours. Anyway, it takes you to someone else's blog. The best part is when you find people who just seconds before have posted something creative like "test" or "this is my first post." Who knew that would be exciting at 6:45pm on a friday? I knew. Sometimes I leave comments because I remember when my blog was new and nobody would leave a comment...that sucked.

2 comments:

Mata H said...

surprisingly enough I just found your post by clicking "next blog"...have a great evening!

GClef1970 said...

Ditto. (and felt compelled to leave a comment)