Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mia Update / Car Mac'n

So a couple of you have asked about Mia...she had her femur/hip surgery last Thursday. She has 14 staples, she is walking/limping on her leg already and on kitty valium. She is doing really well.


Yesterday on the way to work I was sitting at a stop light, and when I looked over at the guy in the car next to me was motioning for me to roll my window down. When I looked at him like he was crazy, he put his hand to his head like a phone and pointed at me to call him. I don't think so, but how funny is that? He was car mac'n! (thanks to Nick for the naming rights) He was good looking, but I didn't get his number.

2 comments:

flea said...

oh my goodness your poor kitty cat! i hope she has a speedy recovery :)

Anonymous said...

Pobrecita!! Y pensar que yo tengo que operar a mi gata dentro de poco...Kisses from Spain!!