Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Freaky Wreath Lady

OK, let me try to explain the 'Freaky Wreath Lady.' First, she lives next door to Magda. Second, she spends a large part of her day tanning in her own tri-fold tanning chair right next to Magda. Third, she ALWAYS has a wreath on her door that corresponds with a holiday. (I haven't seen Magda's door, she may be a wreath freak too, who knows?) The beauty in the picture started out a month ago as a plain wood wreath. Then day by day things start to appear. It's always a surprise when I come home, like a flower here and there, some plastic multi-colored Easter eggs and Voila. I'm pretty sure she adds one thing a day until she's satisfied. The eggs disappeared right after Easter and in return we got scent. Yes folks, it smells like flowers when you pass her door. Isn't that nice? You should see the 'Christmas wreath,' with ornaments hanging off of it, the 'Fall Leaves' wreath and my favorite is the 'Valentines Day wreath,' complete with cherubs.
I am so lucky!

No comments: