Tuesday, June 13, 2006

General Confusion

So a while back I was talking about summer TV and the fact that I wanted to start watching General Hospital again. So when I got home this afternoon I sat down to watch it. Wait, first let me start by saying that I have watched GH off and on for years. My mom watched it when I was a really young girl, and then I started watching it religiously in high school and even planned my college classes around it. After that the show started getting stupid so I stopped watching it regularly and I would just catch an episode here and there, like when I was home sick. But I was always able to catch up, things don't move quickly on a soap opera. That said, when I sat down to watch today, I was so frickin confused. Courtney has died? the baby belongs to Nikolas? and Sonny has gone crazy? When did it get so confusing? It used to be simple and I loved it. Let's see if I can get through another couple of episodes?

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

ya know, I was thinking the same thing.

Not really but I couldn't think of anything else to say to that. ;o)