Thursday, December 29, 2005

Chili Frickin' Peppers?

Here it is in all its glory. This is what my grandmother sent me for Christmas. Nothing says "Merry Christmas!" like a chili pepper sweatshirt. Not only are the chili peppers, bow and garlic hand painted with super glossy paint but its too small.

Where the hell am I gonna wear this?

I love her dearly, but the sweatshirt in addition to the hair brush with her hair still in it....WOW!

I guess the only way it could have been worse is if I got this too?

1 comment:

WoodChuck said...

I'm reading this just before heading out for the holiday. Hilarious! Luckily there's hardly anyone left on my floor to hear the laughter. Thanks for sharing...I can relate so well.

There's a great scene in a Christmas Story that illustrates this so well.

Happy 2006!