Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You Searched For What?

On average this site gets about 40 hits a day. The majority of them come from search engines. This is a list of what some people have searched for, I thought you might find them as funny as I do. (I've listed the most popular first)
  1. Joshua Smith Filthy Rich Cattle Drive (I get about 20 hits a day for him)
  2. Boobie-Thon
  3. Wentworth Miller
  4. The Shampoo Effect
  5. Jane Jetson Costume
  6. Unicorn Virtual Pet
  7. LOST Wednesday
  8. Life Gem
  9. MyHeritage.com

and my all time FAVORITE is....

  1. Fuck Me In The Snow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joshua Smith owes me money!!! He hit my car, begged me to settle it like gentlemen, and now he's dodging me so he doesn't have to pay me. The guy is a stinkin' liar and it makes me sick that everybody thinks he's such a good guy. Reality TV is not real TV! He's another total farmhand loser that dodges the table when the bill comes. The guy needs to learn some real world manners and know that you can't cheat people the way he did. That asshole Bush voting, dingo rearing Middle American loser comes to LA, hits my car, and is trying to not pay me for the damage. Go back to Colorado you fucking loser!