Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fuck The Hiatus & The Snow

YEAH!! I got 11 hours of sleep last night. (The best sleep ever btw) Anyway, I promised myself when I started blogging that I would try to post everyday, and I did up until Sunday. So fuck the hiatus, I'm back.

Sorry guys, 11 hours of sleep makes me a little feisty....
For those of you who don't live in Colorado, it snowed yesterday/last night and so the drive in this morning was unbelievably slow. First, I woke up late, because when I went to bed at 7 pm last night I forgot to set my alarm. I got ready, ran downstairs, almost killed myself crossing the parking lot, and jumped into my car. Just fucking fabulous, it wouldn't start. I called work to tell them I was going to be even later than I thought and sat in the car a few more minutes freezing my ass off because there is no way I was making the dangerous trek back to my apartment. Finally, it started. I was driving to work and this jackass in his F-250 behind me decides he would like to drive faster than everyone else. Great Buddy, where ya gonna go? So he pulls around me and speeds past all of us in a lane that doesn't exist, he almost caused like 3 accidents. I'm so glad he has a huge truck that doesn't do well in the snow, good for him. It was cold as fuck today with the high of 3 degrees. I cant wait for tomorrow's high of 30!! The only redeeming part of my day was I was only an hour late for work and got to leave an hour early, how does that happen?

I don't know why....but I said 'Fuck' a lot in this post.

No comments: