Tuesday, January 17, 2006

4's Tag

If you're reading this and want to tag yourself....Go.

4 Jobs I Have Had:

  • Hostess
  • Waitress
  • Customer Service Rep
  • Clerical Coordinator

4 Places I Have Lived:

  • Denver, Colorado
  • Denver, Colorado
  • Littleton, Colorado
  • Aurora, Colorado

4 TV Shows I Like:

  • LOST
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Numb3rs
  • House

4 Places I Have Gone On Vacation:

  • New York City
  • Orlando
  • Grand Lake, Colorado
  • Dallas

4 Web Sites I Visit Daily:

4 Favorite Foods Besides Chocolate:

  • Fruit Roll-Ups
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Pumpkin Ice Cream
  • Turkey

4 People I Don't Like:

  • Jon Voight
  • Philip Seymour Hoffman
  • The Olsen Twins
  • Jerry Springer

2 comments:

WoodChuck said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to post, GO BRONCO's last time I read your blog. Should be interesting next week.

Anonymous said...

Okay Jess, what is wrong with P.S. Hoffman? He is a great actor. Your favorite family member,
Todd