Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Slacker

So it was brought to my attention today that I have been a
'blog SLACKER!' I will start by saying that I'm very sorry to my loyal readers and I will try to get back in the habit of posting daily.

Then I will tell you that the reason I haven't posted in the last few days is because I have been sick. Not just 'oh poor jess doesn't feel well' sick, but like bad sick, not keeping food down, coughing so hard my ribs hurt, sick. It's been 4 long days of that fun and the good news is I'm finally starting to feel a little better. But really all I want to do is sleep. (and no that's not really me in the picture, eww that would be weird)

And in an awesome follow up to the hour I wasted watching a history channel special on 'paint' in November, I just wasted another hour watching a show about 'gold mining.' Did you know that gold is so dense that a cube weighing one ton measures just 14.2 inches on each side? And of all the gold ever discovered, 90% has been found since 1848? Wow, now I know a lot of useless crap about gold. (And next hour: Rubber, geez I need to feel better and get out of the house)

1 comment:

WoodChuck said...

Good to hear from you...wow...sorry to hear you're feeling so #@!%&. I'd post a get well card on your blog if I could. I just got over 3+ weeks of a cold that just wouldn't say goodbye. Anyway, hope you use the weekend to get well and TV will show something that will make time fly.