Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cats + Scratch = Bloody Ear

So I was laying in bed last night and for some reason I couldn't sleep. I could hear my sweet little kitties playing and running in the living room. They came running into my bedroom, across my head (and apparently my ear) and this is what I was left with...

I spent 20 minutes cleaning the blood off my face & out of my ear. Wow, I haven't seen that much blood in a long time. (I had to sleep on a towel because I couldn't get them to stop bleeding) Yes, I said them...I have one really deep cut on the outside, that is the one I couldn't get to stop bleeding, a smaller one below that and a really long one on the inside.

Luckily I went to work this morning and Dana (my co-worker) applied liquid stitches to the scratches to stop the bleeding. Gross right?

No comments: