Saturday, January 14, 2006

Go Broncos!!


GO BRONCOS!!

I had to post something for my dad who is a huge Denver Broncos fan. I usually just see the game as an opportunity to drink beer with friends but I hope they can pull it off today.

So as I was googling images to put in this post I came across the most ridiculous Broncos items you can buy. So in addition to the jerseys, t-shirts, hats, golf balls, towels, sheet sets and belt buckles (because yes, everyone in the country thinks we're still living in the wild west, so why not have a huge Denver Broncos belt buckle to go with your all important cowboy boots) I thought I would post a few of the products that made me laugh...






Denver Broncos Barbeque Sauce











Denver Broncos Picante Sauce










Denver Broncos Gold Charm (for the lady that has EVERYTHING)




Homemade Denver Broncos Couch Potato Door Stop (what?)
(because I'm sure someone out there wants one of these, here is the link)








Homemade Denver Broncos Damn-It Doll











Denver Broncos Pub Light












Denver Broncos PEZ Dispenser










And My Favorite.....

The Denver Broncos Mailbox


No comments: