Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ideal

I got tagged....Thanks Jimmy. Sorry it took me so long.

We live by the rules...We die by the rules: Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they have been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

8 attributes (in no particular order) of Jess' "perfect" (perfect in quotes, because no one really is!) partner:
(oops, I actually put mine in order...it's easier)

  1. 1. Humor - Oh, I can't stand it when men can't/won't be funny. It's a killer in a relationship for me (if we make it that far) if they aren't funny. Not slapstick funny either, dry, witty humor for me thanks.
  2. 2. Intelligence - I don't want to talk to cardboard, I need some substance. I don't want a rocket scientist, (unless you know one who's interested in me?) just someone with a little book smarts and a lot of street smarts.
  3. 3. Balls/Confidence - ok, this is SO important. I am a really strong woman, so I need a strong man.
  4. 4. Honesty - Who the hell wants a liar? Sometimes the truth hurts, but that's life, take the good with the bad.
  5. 5. Respect - This is sorta a gimme, but I can't respect anyone who doesn't respect me. Period.
  6. 6. Support - I cannot be with a man who doesn't support my decisions in life. From hair color to career, he needs to support it ALL.
  7. 7. Independent - I need space...a lot of space. So an independent man is a necessity.
  8. 8. Easy Going - I need someone who is up for anything and is cool with hanging out on the couch watching a movie or spending the day riding the same rollercoaster 20 times.


Now I have to tag 8 people, damn thats a lot of tagging:

  1. Duane
  2. Boozie
  3. Orange
  4. Eunuch
  5. Paul
  6. Julio
  7. Chuck
  8. Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cant tag me- I was on base!

julio