Friday, January 13, 2006

I Concede

I watched one episode of the
"The Office" last season. I so didn't like it. But, all my friends watch it and talk about it incessantly, so I decided to check it out again. Well, I love it now and last nights episode made me laugh out loud.

The one thing that bothered me about last nights episode was when Dwight went for his CatScan and the tech told them they couldn't have any metal on them. That's not true when you're having a CatScan (trust me, I've had a few,) that's when you're having an MRI. I guess that's the hazard of working in a radiology department, I can see when things like chest x-rays are hung backwards, like the intro to "Scrubs." Sorry, I just realized how bitchy that sounded.

And on the upside....I'm feeling so much better. I just about coughed up a lung today and I miraculously feel 1000 times better.

No comments: