Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hellloooo Harry Potter

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a Harry Potter fan. I have seen the other 3 movies and did not enjoy them. So when Ali asked me to go with her to see Goblet of Fire on opening night, I thought she was crazy. She explained she needed me to help her save seats for the other people that were going. We picked up the tickets, ran next door to Chili's had a beer and then ran back to the theater to get in line by 5:00. We were the 7th and 8th people in line. Scary huh? We played cards for a while and then when they started seating we ran in to save 8 seats. I sat at one end and Ali sat at the other with coats and purses covering the other 6. I have never heard so many people bitch about saved seats. We were the most hated people in that theater at 6:45 when there were no good seats left. It was kinda comical. Kinda like the fact that the lady that sat next to Ali passed gas through the whole movie. ha ha! So here is the shocker. I actually liked this movie. It was really good. The best part of the movie was when Harry Potter took off his shirt and the lady sitting behind us said, in a totally perverted tone, "hellloooo Harry Potter!" Hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT was some funny shit... I'm still laughing