Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Heart Prison Break (*UPDATED)

I love this show, and everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I love 'T-bag.' I of course think he's creepy on the show, but he's a really good actor. (and he actually looks normal in real life) He has also been on Carnivale, West Wing and ER. If you're at all interested you can read his bio/filmography here. We will talk about how much more I love Wentworth Miller another time.


*Ok, let me clarify. I don't love the character he plays on the show. 'T-bag' is a freaky, creepy, controlling sociopath. I like that the actor (Robert Knepper) that plays him and he does such a good job. I like that the character of 'T-bag' upsets everyone every week. It makes him interesting.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That sucks, it caught us all off guard. We didnt think it would be as good as it is. I hope you get it soon. Do you at least have LOST?