Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tired (Random Thought) Tuesday (*updated)

So last night was interesting, I felt like ass and really really wanted to go to bed, but I made it through. I'm not the only one that felt like shit....Ali, Nick and Charlie are sick too. Super.

I haven't been watching tv in the last few days, I know it's shocking. But hey, my DVR is only sitting at 83% capacity. Who am I kidding, I'll never catch up. I just watched Prison Break from last night, damn the cliffhanger. Grey's Anatomy from Sunday, broken penis' suck. I also cried through the last 5 minutes of LOST from last week, I think I need some sleep.

We apparently haven't been posting regularly enough on FFIS. Our friends at the bar gave us shit last night for being 3 weeks behind. We're working on it, we're working on it. ***There are 4 new posts up on FFIS ... ha I told ya!***

I just turned the heat on in my apartment for the first time this season, I've been living in an icebox for weeks. The kitties are happy.

I'm eating Thanksgiving dinner again for the 6th day in a row, but it's my favorite meal in the world so.....I'm good.

It's official, Wentworth Miller has taken over Joshua Smith's spot for top referrer to my site. Like you all care.

No comments: