Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mystery Solved

The mystery has been solved!! My phone rang again last night at 2:27 am & 2:28 am, I finally answered it and the voice on the other end of the phone said: 'who is this?' I then said 'no, who is this?' It is someone I know and haven't heard from in a while. He did actually think he was calling another Jess, so I that made me feel super. There is nothing like someone waking you up in the middle of the night thinking they are calling someone else. Then he said the obligatory, you should call me sometime. When I explained I didn't have his number because it comes up as restricted, he said he would give it to me, but there was no way I was getting out of bed. I guess its better that I know who it is instead of the annoying late night mystery caller.

No comments: