Sunday, November 06, 2005

Random Shitty Sunday

1. I was hoping I would never have to write the infamous "If you don't like what I blog about, don't read it" post. So, I'm not going to dedicate an entire post to it, but apparently there are ASSHOLES out there that think they should tell me what to do and/or say. Thanks, but I've been doing just fine since I started this blog 3 months ago. I blog for fun, and guess what? YOU DON"T HAVE TO READ IT!!! Move on. I appreciate the people who read my blog for what it is. Thanks guys.

2. Don't worry everyone, I won't be lonely for long. Last night at the bar this 50ish year old cowboy told us (Ali, Nicolle and I) not to worry about not having any husbands right now but that some guys would come into our lives soon, and then we wouldn't be lonely anymore. I'm sorry, who said I was lonely? And who asked your opinion? I've been doing just fine without a man. (I'd like one, but don't need one) Yes, it's been irking me since last night.

3. I woke up this morning with an UTI. Just freaking great. Damn they suck.

How do I go from a kick ass Saturday to a shitty Sunday? hell if I know. It's par for the course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never worry about what other people think... (Unless they pay your salary)

Anonymous said...

Who's giving my girl shit about her blog?? Do I need to call Uncle Guiedo, Jess? Or should "I" just take care of 'em?
Love,
Mom