Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Don't Understand

I was driving home tonight in freakin' shitty ass traffic, which I usually miss because I normally leave work at 3:30. I am singing to myself, yes I do that, and I look over to see a fairly attractive man in the car next to me. He smiles at me. huh, that never happens. He then starts 'car flirting!' You know, he looks at me, I look at him, he smiles, I smile, he looks away and then back, I do the same. He is not being subtle. Has this happened to any of you? I then see the slight glimmer of his wedding ring and then notice the damn 'Winnie the Pooh' sun shade suction cupped to the back window. Ugh!

There won't be an installment of LOST Wednesday today, I don't feel like talking about it tonight. Maybe we'll recap tomorrow.

PS.... I just watched an hour long program on 'paint' on the history channel. Paint, what the hell was I thinking? Paint isn't really that interesting....at all.

No comments: