Monday, May 15, 2006

Vegetables 101

Recently more than one person has given me a hard time about how picky I am about food. I thought I would make a little list and you can tell me if it's that weird.
We will start with Vegetables.
  • Artichoke - No
  • Asparagus - No
  • Avocado - No
  • Beans - Yes (including black, pinto, lima)
  • Beets - No
  • Bell Peppers - No to all colors
  • Broccoli - Yes, but cooked
  • Brussels sprouts - Yes
  • Cauliflower - No
  • Cabbage - No
  • Carrot - No
  • Celery - No
  • Corn - Yes, but not creamed
  • Cucumber - No
  • Eggplant - No
  • Green Beans - Yes
  • Lettuce - Yes
  • Mushroom - No, occasionally if cooked in something like pasta sauce, not on pizza
  • Onion - Yes if cooked and in something, never raw
  • Peas - Yes (including chickpeas & black-eyed)
  • Potato - YES all day everyday, but not sweet potatoes
  • Pumpkin - only in pie or ice cream, no squash or zucchini
  • Radish - No
  • Spinach - Yes, preferably cooked
  • Tomato - Yes, if cooked and in something, never raw

Ok I've never actually made a list, so it's funny, but it's not that weird, is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes yes- that is so weird, you like the three things that i hate- brusell sprouts,peas and beans!!! Yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to go with Megan on the Brussell Sprouts and Peas!