Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Filthy Rich Cattle Drive **UPDATED**

This show is so fucking funny. (You can see it Sunday nights on E!) If you haven't seen it....its 10 overly spoiled and completely ignorant rich kids who have volunteered to drive cattle in Colorado to earn money to donate to charity. This is for charity people, suck it up! OK, the episode they had to check the cattle for pregnancy was the funniest thing I have seen on TV in years. And when Courtenay Semel called her daddy to tell him he should call the network and get her off the show because it was too hard, and they hadn't even left for the drive yet! Can you say "super spoiled?" What were they expecting? The Four Seasons? I highly recommend it for a fucking huge laugh!

The trail boss for the cattle drive is Joshua Smith ------->
(We met him at Butter's house after the Scavenger Hunt last weekend. He's really nice& polite)

*** Thanks to all of you who are searching the internet for the show (and mostly Joshua Smith) and then staying to check out the site. Most of the hits I am getting are searching for info on Joshua Smith...and I'm sorry I don't know very much about him, but check out The Fishbowl.com interview with him and Alex Quinn (he's hot too!!) ***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua Smith owes me money!!! He hit my car, begged me to settle it like gentlemen, and now he's dodging me so he doesn't have to pay me. The guy is a stinkin' liar and it makes me sick that everybody thinks he's such a good guy. He's another total farmhand loser that dodges the table when the bill comes. The guy needs to learn some real world manners and know that you can't cheat people the way he did. That asshole Bush voting, dingo rearing Middle American loser. He comes to LA, hits my car, and is trying to not pay me for the damage. Go back to Colorado you fucking loser!

Anonymous said...

... this is my first seeing this.
I guess when we exchanged insurance info and they didn't pay him, he came around the complex I lived a was run off, he's right I didn't pay him!
Joshua Smith

Unknown said...

And he ripped me off for use of a skid steer.

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تسليك مجاري
شركات تنظيف
كشف تسربات المياه