Monday, August 29, 2005

My Fall TV Schedule (& The Fact That I Wont Have a Life Once It Starts)

It all started tonight with the premier of "Prison Break" on FOX. I get sucked into new shows at the beginning of every fall season. But the good news is, I like this show, or is that bad news? Too early in the season to know that. But here is a list of the shows I want to watch so far this season.....(the * indicate the shows I watched last season).....ready

Prison Break, The OC*, Reunion, Bones, Head Cases, Arrested Development*, Kitchen Confidential, Lost*, America's Next Top Model*, Numbers*, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition*, Desperate Housewives*, Grey's Anatomy*, Amazing Race*, Nip/Tuck*, Freddie, Commander in Chief, Hot Properties, Criminal Minds and Out of Practice.
And keep in mind those are in addition to Starved, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Filthy Rich Cattle Drive, Wildfire, Beautiful People, Rome and Miami Ink which I am already watching regularly now.

Then every year there are shows I don't think I want to watch and then someone tells me about them or I "accidentally" see them and then I get sucked into another show I don't have time to watch. Every year.

My original plan was to list all of these shows by which day of the week they come on, but I don't have time for that so you will have to look them up yourself. Yeah, I didn't realize there were that many until I typed them all out, I'm so screwed. I will tell you that this is my favorite link because it tells me all the start dates, lets call it my TV Bible.

So thank goodness I have TIVO and see you all around Christmas when I finally emerge from TV jail, oh I kid....I love it, love it, love it.

No comments: