Friday, August 26, 2005

Projection

Lets just take a minute out of our day and learn the meaning of "projection," shall we? This will be fun! (for me)
*Projection (n.) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
So as some of you already know, there is someone out there in the big bad world trying to rain on my parade (and our website) by using what she seems to think are hurtful and rude comments. I think its funny, because as an ex psych major I'm am extremely aware of what she is doing.....yes my friends..... projection. I know you saw that coming. She knows her life isn't in anyway like mine and feels the need to "project" her shitty feelings onto me. Anyway, to the one who thinks she can get me down by making rude and unnecessary remarks....nice fucking try! Sell your bullshit

No comments: