Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sex & Poop

And I know all of you just thought to yourselves "ewww, who would put those words together?" I'm not talking about Sex and Poop as one topic, but as two completely separate ones. But here's the deal, I don't know what its like at your job....but Sex and Poop are the 2 things we talk about most at mine. Despite the fact that I look at peoples innards all day, thanks to barium enemas and barium swallows, we talk about our OWN bowel movements and lack of all day long. So when a co-worker actually summons you to the bathroom to look at the color of their latest, you know we may have gone too far. And when it's neon green, you wonder: a. why is it green? and b. why would they want anyone to know it was green? Anyhoo, I know we all talk about sex at work so no need to comment on that, for now.

No comments: