Monday, August 08, 2005

This is a little segment I like to call..."What the Fuck?" or WTF (or What the Flop?) You Get It!

I was driving home this afternoon in a rush to get back to my mom's to do laundry. Because do you think I remembered the bag of laundry I put next to the door last night? ....no I didn't, so I had to drive all the way home to get it. (btw my mom lives 17 miles from me) And why do I do laundry at my moms: 1. Its free and 2. She lets me watch TV and 3. Its so much better than the "watch your clothes so they don't get stolen" laundry room at my apartment. Anyway, I was sitting at the light and I look over at the van that had pulled up beside me. I notice the side of the passenger door says "3D home painting, call us we can paint almost anything in your home." I'm interested in the fact that is says 3D, so as I look at the side of the van I notice there is a.....naked, anime looking, huge ass boobs, should be painted on the hood of your 80's T-bird not the side of a work van, type girl painted on the side. WTF? Is this what they would paint in my house? Cause I'm thinking um....NO! What kind of painting company advertises with naked women on the side of the van? Even if some horny guy saw it, called them and hired them, don't you think that guys wife/girlfriend would be pissed if the naked lady van was parked in their driveway all day? And the market for single guys who need house painting has got to be pretty slim. I'm curious how the 3D painters make any money? Maybe that's why they were driving around at 1:45pm on a Monday.

No comments: