Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"The Plan"

This post is for the girls out there.....sorry guys! Here is what you need: ( I will explain below )

  1. 4 girls
  2. Lots of Money
  3. Lots of Time

So here is the problem my friends and I have had many times in the past. Something in our houses or cars has decided to stop working and we can't fix it. We have to call someone to repair it and then feel like idiots when the workman is "trying" to explain the problem. I know I have been taken advantage of just because I am a woman and I don't know shit about repair work.
So here is the plan. Each of the girls goes to school to learn a trade:

  1. Car Repair
  2. Heating/Air Conditioning
  3. Plumbing
  4. Electrical

The 4 girls then "trade" their services amongst themselves and charge all the other people out there not smart enough to do the plan with their friends. The downside is you need time and money to stop working and go to school. Why didn't we think of this in high school when we could have probably trained in these fields for close to nothing? And lived at home so rent/mortgage wasn't an obstacle? And we could have probably taken out a student loan. Oh yeah, because we didn't have anything to worry about back then, and when shit broke we didn't have to pay for it ourselves, that's right, that's why. Damn it!


This is what Julio, Nicolle, Ali and I would love to do! So, if anyone wants to sponsor us in the endeavor we would be happy to return the favor with free work in any of the skills we learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, can I be the plummer, I got a good crack!