Saturday, October 08, 2005

5 Things I Love About Fall......

  1. 1. Anything Pumpkin! I love love love pumpkin ice cream. Last year after a movie, Ali and I went to Cold Stone Creamery to get some of their infamous ice cream. We had the Pumpkin Pie in the Sky which is pumpkin ice cream with graham cracker pie crust, caramel and whipped topping! Damn it was ridiculous. And the really good news is it starts today and runs thru November 30th....YEAH!! Oh, pie is awesome too and pumpkin seeds. I love to carve pumpkins too. I am such a pumpkin nerd.
  2. 2. Fall TV Schedule - but its a close second to pumpkin.
  3. 3. 65 Degree Weather - so that means sweaters and down comforters. I love that it's the perfect temperature all day and cool at night. Curled up under the blanket eating pumpkin ice cream.
  4. 4. Thanksgiving - 'nuff said. All the pumpkin pie I can eat.
  5. 5. Hockey - Go Avs.

ha ha I said pumpkin 10 times in the post. well, 11 now.

No comments: