Monday, October 24, 2005

Let's Talk Boys...AGAIN!

I have decided boys are freakin stupid. Tonight Ali and I went to the bar, again. I was talking to a guy I work with and some guy walked up and said hello. I recognized him and said hello back. After a while I felt bad because I couldn't figure out where I knew this guy from. I walked over and apologized for not knowing where I knew him from and he says high school. Great, I just talked about this with Duane, and I hate running into people I went to high school with, it's just awkward. So anyway, I am talking to him a little and he says, "Do you remember my twin brother?" I of course say no and graciously say hello to him and walk off. A little while later the (cute) twin brother comes over to talk to me. I talk back for a while and then he walks away. I talk to Ali about it and she says "he's cute, make sure he knows you're interested." I walk back over to him and start small talk and the conversation seems to be going well. Then, just when it's getting to a normal pace, his brother walks up and decides its time for them to go. wtf? The (cute) twin walks away without my number and I am now pissed that I made the effort to go over there. This is why boys are stupid. If a girl walks across a bar to talk to you, she's interested. Damn, it's not that hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone might argue that you could have offered your number... maybe wrote it across your breasts in the bathroom... too subtle?

Julio

Jess said...

Maybe I'll try that next time. It would be a lot easier if boys would just get it though.