Saturday, October 15, 2005

T-Minus 14 Days...

Ok, so the Halloween Party is on Saturday the 29th and I haven't started my costume yet. One night when we were all out drinking (duh!) we were discussing what to be for Halloween. Because Ali already knew she was going to be Strawberry Shortcake I decided it might be fun to go with something from the 80's as well. Here is how it went....

My first choice was to be Rainbow Brite. Then I realized it would be a pain in the ass to make. All those rainbow rings around her arms.

My second choice was Jem. Anyway, I then realized that too might be a pain in the ass to make. And her hair was a little crazy.

My third choice was to be a friend of Strawberry Shortcake, like Lemon Meringue maybe. Yeah, I can't sew, so that would be an interesting costume if I had to make it. That idea went out the window.


Ok, Ok. So my fourth and final choice was Jane Jetson. I started thinking about her dress, and I already own a bridesmaids dress that could be altered to work. So my mom and are going to attempt to do this, I will keep you updated on how it goes. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Please be Jane Jetson. I had the hots for her as a kid