Monday, October 17, 2005

The Search.....

Let me just start by saying my mom is the coolest. She spent all of her Sunday afternoon making my Halloween costume. Yeah, I can't sew...at all. I sorta bribed her by telling her I would buy her pumpkin ice cream. As all of you remember from this post, it was supposed to be available at Cold Stone Creamery starting October 8th. So we take a break and head over to buy some. They don't have any? wtf? They said they wouldn't have it until November. I explain that the website says October. The snippy girl at the counter could give a rats ass. So, my mom is pissed. So we swing thru McDonalds and get crappy McFlurry's. It's so not even close to what we wanted. Then it happened. My mom snaps and we drive around for 20 minutes looking for a Baskin Robbins. We can't find one, because there are apparently 3 left in Colorado, who knew. So this morning I check the Cold Stone Creamery website and yes in deed it says October 8th. I then realize it says they are franchises. So I call the other Cold Stone Creamery locations around me and oh yes, they all have it. wtf? I'm so going to get some this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe...gonna get me some of that Pumpkin Ice Cream yet!
Love,
Mom