Thursday, October 06, 2005

No Blood For You!

Bonfils called me to give a blood donation this month. I was excited when they called because I haven't been able to give as much as I want to. I think I was able to give twice in the last 4 years. 4 years? right, it sounds ridiculous. I had Mono and had to wait a year after that. Then I think I got to make one donation. Then I got a tattoo 4 years ago, so that was a year I had to wait. Then I had finger surgery and had to wait until I healed and off the meds from that. Then when I took my yearly TB test for work and it came back positive, I took 12 weeks of meds and then had to wait another year. Finally, I got to give one more time after all that. YEAH!! So when they called I was ready to give until I remembered I was on anti-biotics for my freakin' sinus infection, so I have to wait 2 days after my last pill. So I scheduled an appointment in 3 weeks. All is good, right? nope. I was answering all her basic questions and how could I forget.....I got 2 more tattoos in April. Damn, I cant give for another 7 months. Sorry Bonfils No Blood For You!

No comments: