Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Life in Costume

Halloween 2005 Update: I painted my shoes for this years costume. The only thing left is the white triangle for my neck. I have the supplies, I just need to do it. I promise pictures next weekend.


I look like such a sad clown.








What's with the plastic mask and plastic apron costume? Who thought this was a good idea? The only good thing about it....I was Strawberry Shortcake. I loved her. ps those are my cousins









Yeah, another plastic mask. Witches were big in my household. (so much so I was a witch twice) My mom used to dress up in this very authentic looking costume complete with fake nose and then she would paint her entire face green. She scared a few kids to death. It was awesome.







My green paint was nothing to brag about.











Oh, you know it was the 80's when I thought this was a good costume.







I remember this costume well. My parents must have spent a fortune on it, and its so not that great. A french maid. whoopee.







This was two years ago. Barefoot and Pregnant.











Last year my costume was boring, I rented a queen costume. The other girls had much better costumes. Ali was a beer wench. Julio was Julio. (see this post for an explination) and Nicolle was a pregnant nun. She reused the belly from the my costume the year before. Nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. Your parents let you wear that french maid costume? Cool. How's this years costume coming along?

Jess said...

It's pretty much done. Need to finish the stupid triangle, and I'm super busy this week. But I promise, it will be complete by Saturday, wish you were here for the party!